This policy is intended to explain how we gather, use and protect personal information. This policy was last modified on May 1, 2016.
Privacy and Security:
Community Foundation of Estero Bay, Inc. (CFEB) is committed to respecting the privacy of users of this site, as well as our donors, volunteers and stakeholders; therefore, we do not lend, sell or rent any list containing personal information. Your name, address, phone number, email address and/or credit card information as provided to the CFEB will not be lent, sold or rented outside of the CFEB by any direct action of the CFEB. You can have your personal information removed from our database at any time by contacting us through (805) 772.8004 (you will be forwarded to the Foundation), or email us.
Community Foundation of Estero Bay, Inc. internally collects uses and discloses personal information for the following reasons:
- To establish a relationship and to communicate with donors, volunteers and stakeholders
- To understand who our donors, volunteers and stakeholders are and how we may improve our services to meet their expectations;
- To process a donation, for example, to process a credit card transaction;
- To issue a donation tax receipt/letter;
- To recognize donations;
- To respond to requests for information from donors, volunteers and stakeholders;
- To meet requirements imposed by applicable
We may store your data on servers provided by a third party hosting vendor with whom the Community Foundation of Estero Bay, Inc. has contracted.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail.
If you have comments or questions about this policy, please contact Community Foundation of Estero Bay, Inc. at (805) 772.8004 (you will be forwarded to the Foundation), or by contacting us.